Saturday, January 29, 2011

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم

Ya Allah,
If you indicate he has created for me and mine
Combine him with my heart
give us happiness

Ya Allah,
I ask you what has been decreed
I hope he is the best for me
Because you know everything inside my heart
Keep me from your wrath

Ya Allah, The Most Gracious
Give all the power of hope
Build me from weary
Sincere love instilled in my soul
I surrender to You
Give me a believing spouse can accompany me to my screen
We can ship to the mouth of the love that You bless

Ya Allah, the Most Gracious
You're the 1 that keeping me
Listen to this Your servant's grievances
Don't you leave me alone
So I can be happy even without him
Replace the lost, vegetation the broken

I want happiness in the world and the Hereafter, Ya Allah
You're the only 1 God that I could ask everything
Allahumma amen~


- Annapple Angel

سبحانك اللهم وبحمدك اشهد ان لااله إلاانت وأستغفرك وأتوب إليك

No comments:

Post a Comment