Saturday, July 24, 2010

NEW

I read many articles today and its amaze me. InsyaALLAH I will always follow it and yes, Islam is the best religion. I believe of ALLAH, so much. Thnks ya ALLAH.

While I dont have anything to do. Im not eating yet nor tidyup my bed yet. Its just I got online now and read some websites also watch some vids in youtube.com.

I was feel something. Well jyeah about my beloved bestfriend, Razif Juakhir. Are you ok dear? I was just worrying about you. I dont have credit so then I couldnt call you =( Sorry my bad. I just wish that you are everything be alright insyaALLAH. I wish you are take enough rest last night. Get well soon hun. Amin. Im still online for sure. Drop me cmnt if u get online or else Im not forcing you if you still tired. Go take rest ok ♥

سبحانك اللهم وبحمدك اشهد ان لااله إلاانت وأستغفرك وأتوب إليك

No comments:

Post a Comment